For Immediate Release | Media Advisory
September 14th, 2017
Mayor Crombie to Meet with Corporate Leaders, Employees from PointClickCare Technologies
Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie will meet with corporate leaders and address employees from PointClickCare Technologies – the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market. PointClickCare operates its headquarters in Mississauga and is one of Canada’s largest privately-held software companies today.
Quote by Mayor Crombie:
- “Mississauga’s life sciences sector is now ranked as the second largest by employment in Canada with 430 companies employing over 22,000 employees,” Mayor Bonnie Crombie said. “It is more diverse than ever, contributing to new technologies and innovations that benefit healthcare and wellness globally. We know that to be truly successful, we need the continuous commitment and interaction between government, cluster stakeholders and leading businesses like PointClickCare,” Mayor Crombie added.
- Monday, September 18th, 2017
- 2:30PM – Mayor’s Remarks to Employees
- 3:00PM – Question and Answer Session
- 3:30PM – Meeting with Employees*
*Photo opportunity and interviews available following meeting with employees; interviews will be arranged on site.
5570 Explorer Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 0C4
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-230-3895